Sunday, April 24, 2011

EASTER CAMP WAS AMAZINGLY INCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!!!

My firt time joining easter camp at st.Anthony and it was really cool man !!!
I'm having ttoooooooooooo mucccchhhh fun with my friends !
The first day got there,it was hard to a room and bring lots of stuff.
I got 4 bags in my hand and i had to carry it all the way to the end of the room.
Yeah~ all my friends and me got VVIP room.!! kahkahkah..
then,,sleep together for me was hilarious.I knew all of their secrets now.!! haha
change clothes,sleeping habits..eating,singing..and everything yoo...
I got to meet new friends though..They are spoting ! I like them very much...
There..we hv 2 share the toilet with everyone.and one thing i hate,for sure was had to wake up in 3 am !!! just imagine it? sleep at 12midnight then woke up at 3...
I also experience fasting through good friday.
The most best experience i like is..
When we had to bring the 'SALIB' in our shoulder and KNEEL WITH OUR KNEES in hot day !!!
That was really CHALLENGING !!
I hurt my knee.luckily,i finished and make it to the final station..STATION 14..
and ofc my hand hurt too.
And last day of easter camp,..it is TODAY.
We held a CONCERT.!!!
I have no voice anymore...
it's all cracked up..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kirby